I love my new Toshiba Laptop - it's fast - it's stylish and the graphics/pictures are just superb.
The laptop came with an Instruction manual which is full of good and helpful info - some of which is absolutely obvious and some not so.
One of the Warnings was Avoid Liquids, moisture and foreign objects.
It says - Never allow any liquids to spill into any part of your computer and never expose the computer to rain, seawater or moisture. Exposure to water can cause an electric shock or fire.
Never allow metal objects such as screws, staples and paper clips to enter the computer or keyboard. Foreign metal objects can cause a short circuit which can cause damage and fire.
All the above is perfectly obvious and understandable.
What I wasn't aware of was that you are not supposed to use your computer near Magnets, as follows:-
Never place your computer near an object that generates a magnetic field, such as a speaker or TV. Do not wear magnetic bracelets whilst using your laptop.
Toshiba think of everything - so as long as I dont sit near the TV wearing my magnetic bracelet I shall be Ok !!
I enjoyed typing this blog using my super new Toshiba Laptop - I shall shut up now
Friday, 15 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment